Sunday 16 June 2013

Book Haul - 16/06/2013

I haven't done a proper book haul on the blog in a while, so I thought I would share all the books I have bought and received in the past two months.

For review, I received The Elephant Girl by Henriette Gyland

I bought:
The Universe Versus Alex Woods by Gavin Extence
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2) by Katie McGarry
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
Touch of Power (Avry of Kazan #1) by Maria V. Snyder

From swaps:
Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean (Vampirates #1) by Justin Somper

Won:
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa (From a Facebook competition)
The Sea Change by Joanna Rossiter (My first ever win from Goodreads)


I am super excited to read all of these books, and they should keep me busy until my next haul. Feel free to let me know what books you got in the comments below, and have a great week! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment