Tuesday 15 May 2012

Book Haul - 15/05/12

I haven't wrote about the books I've bought/received et cetera since the last of April, so this is my haul for the books that came in May.
First of all, I have gotten quite a lot of books this May, both on my Kindle and paperbacks so I will probably have a lot to get through!

It was my birthday on the 13th, and, as presents, I got two books from my family: Dead in the Family and Dead Reckoning, both by Charlaine Harris and two books that are in the Sookie Stackhouse series, which I am a big fan of. I'm really excited to have them since it's been a while since I read Dead and Gone, and they don't take me that long to read.

Also, as a birthday present I got The Hunger Games Official Illustrated Movie Guide by Kate Egan. I am a super excited to read this, as anyone close to me knows that I am obsessed with The Hunger Games; it is one of my favourite books, and the movie has definitely been my favourite film of 2012, without a doubt. I can't wait to get into it and read it all.

Next, on my kindle I bought The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa. I'm really glad I bought it as it was a real bargain; plus its dystopian and since getting into The Hunger Games again, I'm looking out for any good dystopian books or series, so if you have any suggestions or recommendations, please let me know! :)

I also bought A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks, Timeriders by Ales Scarrow and Wither by Lauren DeStefano. These we're all bargains as well, and I'm really happy I have them, especially Wither and A Walk To Remember as I was looking for the latter in particular for ages so I will probably be starting that soon. Hope you all have a good week/month in reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment